Follow Me!

Share this tutorial!

{tiny} Needle Case Tute

Relive The Past

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cottage Open House Buttons!

 I made two buttons to promote my Cottage House Warming Party! Party Game: Take one of the Cottage House Warming buttons and place it on YOUR BLOG. When you have done this, email me (melissa266@gmail.com) your blog address and where the button has been placed (preferably in an obvious location) and I'll enter your name in an ADDITIONAL DRAWING just for spreading the word! I found a super duper site Tips for New Bloggers Tips for New Bloggers where I learned how to make my buttons 'linkable' AND how to make a link open in a new page! I feel so accomplished today!

7 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I finally got around to posting today. So I posted about your cute cottage warming.

Unknown said...

I put the button on my blog and will post about it tomorrow. Great idea.
Teresa

Browndirtcottage said...

hey...thanks for the tips to new bloggers.......i'm in for the cottage house warming...i've already put the button on my blog...right at the top....oooo so vis-e-able!!!

Idaho Quilter said...

I added your button to my blog today, and added a link in my post.

Cleary (Cie) said...

What a nice thing to do for everyone. I added the button to my blog and emailed you. Will post about tonight when I update my blog.
Huggs,
Cleary

Anonymous said...

I added a button to my blog for the cottage house warming. I am excited. I will post about it tomorrow. Thanks for including me.

Karen in IN

merrylittlequilter.blogspot.com

Julia said...

What a fun thing to do for everyone. I added the button to my blog sidebar..thank you for including me..
Hugs